Subjects and Fees
Find out how we can provide for your child's learning needs.
Send us your details and we will get in touch:
Online Tutoring & Assistance
All of our services are available online to learners countrywide.
Science & Biology
Accounting & Business Studies
Grade R – 6
- Hourly rate @ R200 p/h (less than 8 hours per month)
- 8 hours per month @ R1 440 p/m
- 12 hours per month @ R1 920 p/m
- 16 hours per month @ R2 240 p/m
- 24 hours per month @ R3 432 p/m
- 32 hours per month @ R4 400 p/m
- 40 hours per month @ R5 280 p/m
- Extra hours @ R120 p/h (only to be added if the amount of hours totals less than the next package)
Grade 7 – 12
- Hourly rate @ R220 p/h (less than 8 hours per month)
- 8 hours per month @ R1 520 p/m
- 12 hours per month @ R2 040 p/m
- 16 hours per month @ R2 400 p/m
- 24 hours per month @ R3 564 p/m
- 32 hours per month @ R4 576 p/m
- 40 hours per month @ R5 500 p/m
- Extra hours @ R140 p/h (only to be added if the amount of hours totals less than the next package)
- Small group classes of 2 to 6 students
- 2 hours recommended weekly, depending on marks and subjects. Subject to availability.
One-on-One: We come to you
- R290 per hour/per student
- Available in Bedfordview, Edenvale, Greenstone, Highway Gardens, Edenglen, Harmelia, Buurendal, Elma Park, Houghton, Kempton Park, Solheim, Primrose Hill and St. Andrews.
One-on-One: At our facility
- R260 per hour/per student
- Based in Sunnyridge, Germiston
Zulu, Portuguese, English and Afrikaans Beginner Lessons
- One-on-one: We come to you @ R320 p/h
- One-on-one: At our facility @ R300 p/h
- Group (2-6): We come to you @ R160 p/h
- Group (2-6): At our facility @ R140 p/h
- Grade R-6 group @ R150 p/h
- Grade 7-12 group @ R180 p/h
What our clients say
Jamie has been absolutely fantastic for our daughter; she has improved her grades immensely in just one term. Her confidence in Afrikaans has grown so much. We would like to thank Jamie for her hard work, patience and kindness. She’s passionate about what she is doing and it comes across in her tutoring.
I am pleased to write this letter of recommendation, she tutors both of my daughters in grade 8 & 3. Some of the qualities I have seen in Jamie are reliability, flexibility and a positive attitude. Jamie is patient and observant, realizing readiness and helping student overcome fears and previous defeating experiences. I highly recommend that parents consider enrichment tutoring with Jamie that fills in the learning gaps that occur in today’s schools. It is just impossible for a teacher with dozens of students to provide the mentoring that Jamie does in her study classes.
“My son has excelled at school“
I can highly recommend Brain2Train to help you with your child’s development and with his/her school work. I found that in class, teachers don’t have enough time to help the child individually and many times they go home not understanding what the lesson was all about. This adds to parent’s frustration as we don’t have time in the evening to help our kids, that’s why Brain2Train is the best thing for me. They help my son with homework as well as extra lessons on subjects he is not coping with. My son has excelled at school and his marks are always excellent and it has built a lot of self-confidence in him.
“professional and patient”
Working with Jamie from Brain2Train was a very pleasant experience. Jamie was very professional and patient when working with Simone. She strove to make sure that Simone understood the work well before moving on to a new topic. She also encouraged Simone to speak up if she didn’t understand something, and Simone is much more confident when tackling her Maths problems. The tutoring services were also very affordable, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for patient, encouraging and friendly tutors.
“Jamie is a remarkable teacher”
Jamie is a remarkable teacher whose passion for the subjects she teaches is contagious. Under her tuition my sons became motivated and enthusiastic and her innovative approach to teaching has definitely born fruit.
“His confidence has grown”
My son has been attending Brain2Train for going on two years now and the difference in not only his exam marks but also his classwork is phenomenal. His confidence has grown and he continues to go from strength to strength in Maths and Afrikaans. Jamie-Lee has always been very supportive and goes above and beyond to try her best to accommodate us during busy sporting seasons. It’s refreshing to find a tutor who doesn’t just care about good exam results but makes it her mission to ensure that my child fully understands the work being taught. Thank you Jamie-Lee for all of your time and patience with my son, he is always eager to come and sit with you for his tutoring!